Hamasaki Ayumi quotes - page 2

"I always like whatever I did most recently. It's the closest to who I am at the moment."

"I don't have dreams. How can I say it? I myself am a dream."

"I don't set goals. Like, that's what I want to be doing however many years from now. I do what I love to do at the moment. If I wake up tomorrow and decide I want to dance, that's what I'd do. Or design clothes."

"I don't think you should meet the people you most admire. I don't want reality to interfere with my image."

"I have trouble voicing my thoughts... I can't communicate very well that way."

"I read and watch movies. I can't go to the movie theater much anymore, though, because I get recognized. It's worse sometimes if I wear a costume and try not to get recognized. I watch most of my films on airplanes."

Page: 1-2