Utada Hikaru quotes - page 4

"I bought an espresso maker and coffee maker and make them myself every day."

"I can never really enjoy being famous."

"I do feel really determined, and that I have to pull myself together, but I don't really think like, my market has changed and my company has changed, and I'm going to make it BIG in America!"

"I don't like going to the gym because I don't like being with people I don't know in that intense environment."

"I figure no matter how old you are, it's always going to be your first marriage and no life experience is going to make you a better judge of who you should marry."

"I get strangely obsessed about the cleanliness of my house."

"I just want people to see that I do my own stuff, that I'm not stupid, and I can make fun of myself."

Page: 1-2-3-4